Re: [Question #539258]: Linux Application UI Automation

Description changed to:
Hi All,

Recently i took up Sikuli for UI automation of Linux Application. I am successful in UI automation of my application which is in English language.
My problem comes when the language of the application is changed to non English language. The application screens that i have captured for English become useless in non-English language.

Is there any way to overcome this? Can we have screen independent way to achieve this?
In simpler terms:
in English application there is one tab named "FOR" which is present as "FUR" in non english language. Both these tabs are present at the same location inside the application.
How to write one script that will work for both the above tabs?

thanks a lot in advance.

Arun