Re: [Question #272281]: Failed to execute goal on project sikulixapi on 64-bit Windows

divita narang posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

I am working in Java (selenium - cucumber) environment , trying to
initiate my tests with Jenkins.

I added the following dependencies as discussed in the comments above-

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>sonatype-ossrh</id>
      <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
 <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
      <artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
<dependency>

When I run maven install I get the following errors -

Failed to execute goal on project quickstart: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.WOTF.maven:quickstart:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.sikulix:sikulixapi:jar:1.1.1-SNAPSHOT, com.sikulix:sikulixlibswin:jar:1.1.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact com.sikulix:sikulixapi:jar:1.1.1-SNAPSHOT from/to sonatype-ossrh (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

I tried clearing .m2 directory and redo maven install, but that didn't help.
I tries maven clean install as well with no success.

Not sure if this is something to do with my proxy settings or do I need
to add a certificate in keystore which would seem weird since maven is
able to get all other dependencies I have for the project.

Please advise!

Thanks,
Divita