Re: [Question #184361]: Popup timeout

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
> Did you check, wether osascript return anything from the script to
command line?

Yes. With command lined run via osascript it works as expected and
returns 0 or 1 as I want it.

> Did you check the run option in SikuliX?

I tried it, but it returns 0 regardless of return code of the script,
even where I get 1 with command line with certain steps.

> Check popen for options about stdin/stdout.

Sorry, have to postponed that: didn't manage to found quick and dirty
example and not in my current priorities.