Re: [Question #454275]: Loading and reloading scripts shows or doesn't show images

Alex Lunyov posted a new comment:
Hi, it's nice to come back here (would like report some possible bugs).
So, I updated my Sikuli to 1.1.1 2017-03-03 and I noticed that updating
images didn't work as expected (as it had worked before).

1. I create some image visual:

img = "img.png"    # using screen-capture button

2. Then I decide to change this image, type Backspace to delete old
image:

img =                         # img.png should be deleted, shouldn't it?

3. I choose another part of the screen using screen-capture button :

img = "img.png"     #

Surprisingly I see my _old image_ instead of the new one. But when I
save the project and reopen it in Sikuli IDE I do see the new image.