[Question #562399]: Submenu Disappear when mouse is moved

The application I am testing runs in a VSphere virtual machine.  I am running SikuliX 1.1.0 on windows 7.  When I click on the Control button manually, a submenu is displayed with 3 items.  Manually, I click on the 3rd item (Restart), which causes the Restart window to be displayed.

In my SikuliX script, I do this:
click("Control.png")
sleep(1)
click("Restart.png")

After the script performs click("Control.png"), I see the submenu.  But when it moves the mouse, the menu disappears.  Then it clicks on nothing.

I observed that when I manually click the Control button, the submenu is displayed with the first item selected or highlighted.  But when the script performs click("Control.png"), the submenu is displayed with none of the items selected or highlighted.

Also, there are times when click("Control.png") does not display the submenu.

Why does the submenu disappear when the mouse is moved?

Thanks,
jaypas