Re: [Question #562399]: Submenu Disappear when mouse is moved

Description changed to:
The application I am testing runs in a VSphere virtual machine.  I am
running SikuliX 1.1.0 on windows 7.  When I click on the Control button
manually, a submenu is displayed with 3 items.  Manually, I click on the
3rd item (Restart), which causes the Restart window to be displayed.

In my SikuliX script, I do this:
click("Control.png")
sleep(1)
click("Restart.png")

After the script performs click("Control.png"), I see the submenu.  But
when it moves the mouse, the menu disappears.  Then it clicks on
nothing.

I observed that when I manually click the Control button, the submenu is
displayed with the first item selected or highlighted.  But when the
script performs click("Control.png"), the submenu is displayed with none
of the items selected or highlighted.

Also, there are times when click("Control.png") does not display the
submenu.

Why does the submenu disappear when the mouse is moved?

Thanks,
jaypas

I also want to add that when my co-worker runs the script, it works ok
for him.  After his script does click("Control.png"), the submenu is
displayed with the first item highlighted.  Then when it clicks the 3rd
item (Restart), the Restart window is displayed.

Also, when I run the script in my office, it works sometimes.  But when
I am working from home, it never works.