Re: [Question #454275]: Loading and reloading scripts shows or doesn't show images

Alex Lunyov posted a new comment:
Yes, RaiMan, I've tested, this works well.
Some related problem (just to let you know if it is a bug).

On Windows 7: I press the image-capture button and my IDE with script text disappeares and I see my visual targets to be used in the script.
On Windows 10: I do the same, but IDE window doesn't dissappear, it disturbes. I need to use ctrl+shift+2 combination to capture image from the target applications.