[Question #574092]: ImportError ( No module named abbreviate )

in my sikuli file, I am importing a local python script like:

testing.sikuli
-----------------------
from guide import *
addImportPath("<path to lib>\Lib")
import preProcessLines

preProcessLines.py is in sikuli folder itself.  preProcessLines.py imports abbreviae like:

preProcessLines.py
------------------------------------
import re
from fuzzywuzzy import process, fuzz
from fuzzysearch import find_near_matches
import abbreviate
from datafile import *
import logging
import traceback

When running testing.sikuli, it throws "ImportError ( No module named abbreviate )". However in pythonwin inerpreter, it imports and I can test abbreviate functions. Here is the interpreter console output:
>>> import abbreviate
>>> abbr = abbreviate.Abbreviate()
>>> abbr
<abbreviate.Abbreviate object at 0x025CFCF0>

What could be the issue?