Re: [Question #205371]: [research] One image, multiple sizes? Automatic detection based on one image in different rendering scenarios

Josh posted a new comment:
Hi Raimund/ Perkins,

Not sure if there has been any progress in the above matter concerning:

- e.g. you have an image of an "OK" button
- you approximately know where in the app window this button should be
- the user has changed the GUI setup, so the button looks different or is larger with a different rendering on the pixel level (e.g. interpolated or deleted)

Would appreciate if you could point me in the direction of a workaround,
if any :) I have looked through alot of the FAQ without any luck finding