Re: [Question #588014]: Is there any Command to run sikuli without opening ide in ubuntu .

Sukrutha is still having a problem:
Thank you @podolyan-roman for trying to help me
But the command     "PATH-TO-SIKULIX/runsikulix -r,--run <sikuli-folder/file> "     still opens the sikuli IDE but  with the given file/folder.I already mentioned this in my question.
I want sikuli scripts to get automatically triggered by a command from terminal rather an IDE getting opened and then I press the run button on IDE to run the scripts.