Re: [Question #611073]: run a sikuli script from Windows without clicking Run icon

Tintinux is still having a problem:
I'm talking about "SikulixIDE 1.1.0"  as displayed in Help > Check
update.

I have read previously the faq but did not understood what is expected.

I have tried :

1) with a shortcut to the cmd adding -r <filename>.skl in the target

     This displays briefly a "Dos" window and close it. Sikuli doesn't
run. I can't read the message but it looks the same as below.

2) with another cmd file containing :

  start "Test" /b /d "%path_to_sikuli%"  runsikulix.cmd -r
%path_to_skl%\exec.skl

  It only  displays (after the "pause" message) :

+++ running this Java
java version "1.7.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.21-b01, mixed mode)
+++ trying to run SikuliX
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar D:\Users\esgjd\Documents\Perso\Sikulix\sikulix.jar -r D:\Users\esgjd\Documents\Perso\Sikulix\\sim.sikuli\exec.skl

Nothing runs even if the pause is not acknowledged..

This is why I tried eventually with the jar, as documented in an
unofficial page, maybe obsolete, but which works a little better...

Any suggestion would be appreciated !

Regards