[Question #615109]: How to wait till the next screen is displayed?

Hello,

The application I am trying to automate, after clicking on the application icon, it takes a while for it to load to get to next screen.  I tried with Wait function with the next screen image captured but it still errors and I think it's because it's expecting next screen sooner.
I know I used the javascript function Wait(x) before.  How can I get around this please?

Thank you!
starbaek