[Question #622066]: cannot make selenium and sikuli executable file

hi,
I made a website and flash automation project using selenium and sikulix 1.1 all is working fine but I'm not able to make a combined executable file which initiate all the selenium methods and after that run sikuli. My sikuli code is within a selenium method. All i need any executable jar or file to make my project standalone so that I can run it in another system just by double clicking a single file as I want it to be executed by scheduler.
I tried making runnable jar but only selenium is working. I am using sikuli (jython) , can anyone tell me how to do it.