Re: [Question #626564]: sikuli slows down to a crawl after running for some time

geo gave more information on the question:
Still not solved

    I tried disabling options in the preference menu. I also tried
exiting while loops after a certain count (exit early) in case it was
being stuck in a loop and that did not work either. I then decided to
write a comment to a file on every section of my program. Nothing
abnormal showed up. I though I would see my "could not find egg" message
but, the program was working fine as far as code execution order goes.
It simply taking too long while doing a search. What could cause this?