Re: [Question #622066]: cannot make selenium and sikuli executable file

mohit singh gave more information on the question:
Yes , I'm using sikulixapi.jar and I have added it into lib folder and have added Images folder into source folder using build path so as to make a runnable jar including 'images'.
here is the sample code I'm using for imagepath :

try{
 Screen screen=new Screen();
			 Pattern image1=new Pattern("\\Images\\1.png");
			 Pattern image2=new Pattern("\\Images\\2.PNG");
			 Pattern image3=new Pattern("\\images\\3.PNG");

screen.wait(image1, 35);
screen.click(image1);
screen.wait(image2, 35);
screen.click(image2);