Re: [Question #626564]: sikuli slows down to a crawl after running for some time

geo confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes, it was a typo. and yes, the problem is in the
checkLastMouseLocation() code. What I did was to comment out the
function call and put a return statement in the function definition in
case some other part of the code calls it. I then let the program run
for about an hour and a half and the problem never showed up. It would
usually show up after about 7 to 10 minutes. What I find odd is that
this code is at least 2 years old and this problem never showed up
before. So, why is it a problem now?!? Anyways, I'll change the code
taking your advice into account. Thanks.