[Question #630628]: PIL or Pillow support for Sikulix

Hello,
I am writing a script that is taking pictures from a webcam, and then I want to compare them. I can take the picture just fine in SikuliX, but at the time of comparing I get a problem with the PIL. And it looks like PIL is no longer supported, and I should use Pillow instead. Does anyone know how do I use Pillow. I already install Pillow and verify in Terminal that is working fine, but in SikuliX it keeps failing:

For instance, I have this in my script:
from PIL import Image (what do I write instead of PIL?)

I get :
[error] script [ Camera Settings Meridian ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] ImportError ( No module named PIL )

Any help Please.

Thanks,