Re: [Question #630986]: Query if a key or key-combo is pressed

GZ is still having a problem:
Thanks Masuo! Very good suggestion , but I'm looking for something the
queries the pressed keys at a given point in the program.

For example my loop is carrying out what it has to, but if I want to pause one of the loops at the very end, I can just keep my shortcut combo pressed and when the loop reaches the point where it checks for pressed keys, it will recognise my combo and pause.
This way I can have a different shortcut to pause the loop at a different important point if I have to, and if I don't want to interrupt the loops I don't press my shortcut combos.