Re: [Question #630986]: Query if a key or key-combo is pressed

--- So if I add a hotkey, is it removed after I stop the sikuli script that is running in the terminal?
If the script is terminated in a way, that the final cleanup can be done internally (meaning a normal script end), then the HotKey manager is reset and frees the defined keys.
Anyways the hotkeys are bound to the Java runtime running in the background. So only in cases, where the SikuliX session is terminated without terminating the Java runtime and not having run cleanup, there might be problems.
The latter should only be possible, if you do some "experimental" things or run into a crash, that is not handled correctly.

With "normal" scripting everything should be fine so.