Re: [Question #630067]: iOS simulator: scroll/drag with mouse and keyboard

Summary changed to:
iOS simulator: scroll/drag with mouse and keyboard

Description changed to:
ALT and SHIFT-ALT are needed additionally:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/13275908/62

I am trying to follow http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/region.html#Region.dragDrop to write a script that will scroll to the bottom of a list in the iOS simulator but I can't get it to scroll. I tried tweaking delay settings mentioned in the docs, but it didn't help.

I can get dragging to work fine outside the simulator.

Any ideas?

Thanks.