[Question #632251]: How to create new Keywords on Roboframework integrated with Sikuli

Hi RaiMan,

I am new to SikuliX and learning to write scripts in Sikuli integrated with Robo famework.I have read your doc on using Robot framework with Sikuli .(http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scenarios.html#using-robotframework)

I have executed the example you have given and it works great and i can generate the report. I am trying to implement the same on excuting my test cases.

Buy when i try to run my case it says "Non-existing setting 'Library " and "Test case contains no Keywords" . From your doc it has been mentioned that except for setting up Sikulix we do not have to do anything else for Roboframework integration.

Please let me know

1. How to set up  new Keywords
2.Do i have to download Robot IDE or anything else.

I Know this is a very basic question , but i am unable to find an answer and overcome the Issue

Please help.