Re: [Question #632476]: Wait after click?

argh posted a new comment:
The script seems to work well in the limited amount of time I have to
test it and I've gone ahead and setup a task for it to run daily,
however the next step of leaving it to smoothly run with minimal power
requirements is unknown to me.  I have it in a Windows 7 hyper-v which
I'll be transferring to a (Win 10) laptop shortly.  If I leave the VM
session connected (Win 7desktop showing and all) but with the laptop lid
down, Win 10 locked, will this be sufficient for the script to run in
the VM?