Re: [Question #632761]: TesseractOCR ignoring white-spaces?

first you have to setup a running version of Tesseract 3.0.
Then you should play around a little with the tesseract command on command line and find out possible ways, to get better results.

Then you have to capture the respective images in your SikuliX workflow, store them to files and issue the tesseract command using the respective SikuliX feature. Then read the result file containing the evaluated text.
I do not have any code samples for that.

Another option is to use the package Tess4J (I will use it with SikuliX version 2 later this year).
The package I will use: https://github.com/RaiMan/Sikulix2tesseract