Re: [Question #634289]: Drag and drop issue with Mac

Description changed to:
Hi,

Previously I was using Mac OS version 10.10.2 and java version 1.6.x.
sikuli version 1.1.0,By that time Drag and drop works fine.

After updating my OS version to 10.12.5 & java version to 1.8.0.131 Only
mouse is getting moved across the source and destination images the
object to be dragged is not moved from source to destination.

when downgraded java version to 1.6 it is working fine.

using MarathonITE tool for my automation,Drag & drop option is not
working in that so we integrated sikuli with MarathonITE.

Please help in resolving this.

Have tried the following methods
Method 1
screen = org.sikuli.script.Screen.new
        screen.hover($imagepath+"/Blue.png")
        sleep(1)
        screen.mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
        sleep(1)
        screen.mouseMove($imagepath+"/workarea.png")
        sleep(1)
        screen.mouseUp()

Method2:
screen = org.sikuli.script.Screen.new
screen.dragDrop($imagepath+"/Blue.png", $imagepath+"/workarea.png")