Re: [Question #634971]: Sikuli hanging on 2nd run of a script

Description changed to:
Hello,

I am running a test script on macOS where I choose a location of a
folder and sikuli stores the variable for use later in the script.  I am
running into an issue where sikuli will correctly run the script the 1st
time I run it after starting the IDE, but a 2nd run will see sikuli hide
the IDE window (like normal when it runs scripts), but nothing happens.
I can see that the process is active in Activity Monitor, but I need to
force quit the app to use it further.

Sometimes, sikuli hangs on the 1st run of the script.

I am using Sikuli 1.1.1 2017-03-30 (I did just upgrade from the
2017-03-15 build by deleting the sikuli app and the 'App Support' folder
and installing the new version fresh)

macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Here is my script:

from sikuli import *   <--I have this line here because I am wanting to
call this function via another sikuli script

def SDKLocation():
   Location = popFile("choose")
   Location = Location + "/_build/bin/release/"
   popup(Location)

SDKLocation()

I have noticed that if I remove the '  + "/_build/bin/release/" ' bit
that the script seems to run more (about 3 or 4 times) before hanging on
the next run.

Am I do something that would cause this behavior?  Or is this a bug?