Re: [Question #635266]: Using import to run multiple scripts one after the other --- not recommended - use runscript instead

Summary changed to:
Using import to run multiple scripts one after the other --- not recommended - use runscript instead

Description changed to:
*************** the recommended feature:

http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/scripting.html#running-
scripts-and-snippets-from-within-other-scripts-and-run-scripts-one-
after-the-other

In contrast to import, this feature has a defined way to hand over
parameters and to check the return code.

import as a Python feature is not intended to run the code contained in
the imported module, but to provide elements to be reused in other
scripts according to the design principle DRY (Don't repeat yourself).
So usually a module contains classes, methods and functions and simply
does nothing when being imported. The elements defined in the module can
be then used in the importing code.

I'm currently doing test script using Sikuli in Mac Os. I'm wondering if I can run multiple scripts sequentially.
I have try to use import, but whenever I try to run my script, I encountered below error:

-> [error] SyntaxError("mismatched input ' -' expecting NEWLINE".)

I'm hoping that you could help me with this. Thanks.