[Question #637810]: Screen.find is not getting identified though the element is there in the screen.

Hi

I've just invoked google.com using selenium web driver and was trying to find out text "Google" by using the below piece of code.
Please let me know if I'm wrong.

          static WebDriver driver;
          System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", "/Users/sameer/Downloads/chromedriver");
          driver = new ChromeDriver(); //invoking chroe browser
           driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(60, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
           driver.manage().window().setSize(dim);
           driver.get("https:/google.com");
            Thread.sleep(5000);
            Pattern outputPattern = new Pattern("src/test/resources/Images/welcomeText.png"); //image path in my maven project
            System.out.println("outputPattern : "+outputPattern);
            Screen screen=new Screen();
            System.out.println("screen : "+screen+"..."+screen.click("src/test/resources/Images/signin.png"));
            Match exists = screen.exists(outputPattern);
            System.out.println("exists value : "+exists);
            Match find = screen.find(outputPattern);
            System.out.println("find value : "+find);
            if (find != null) {
                System.out.println("matched");
           }else{
                System.out.println("not matched");
           }
        }catch(FindFailed e){
                e.printStackTrace();
        }finally{
        	driver.quit();
        }

After running this as a stand-alone java code, I'm getting the 'outputPattern' printed, followed by FindFailed exception for signin.png image, while trying to click the image.

I'm not understanding what the issue is. The same is the case with screen.find function.

Please let me know where am I wrong.
Hoping a quick reply.

Thanks,
Ashok.