[Question #640445]: Scan for either of the 3 images during runtime

Hi, I have been trying to write a program for days now. It was supposed to scan for either of the 3 images. This is how I originally wrote, and obviously, it's not working. It detects only the 1st image, and complete ignores the other 2

while True:
       if exists((imgA) or (imgB) or (imgC), 3600):
              click(imgO)
          click(imgP)
          click(imgQ)
          click(imgR)
          sleep(3)

As it's a continuous program, everytime imgA is shown, it detects it and acts accordingly, but it's either completely unaware or ignorant of the other 2 images. By the way, when the other 2 images is detected, it should be doing the same thing.

Thank you for your time