Re: [Question #640445]: Scan for either of the 3 images during runtime

Hossain Abeer gave more information on the question:
Hi,

after many trials and errors, i have come up with this script.

click(G)

while True:
      if exists(A, 0) or exists(B, 0) or exists(C, 0):
          click(X)
          click(Y)
           click(Z)
          sleep(2)

else:
     sleep(1)

It can detect either of the A, B or C, at anytime, any order of occurrence
But the problem is, the program quits after say  3 sec if any of the three images was not found. I want it to stay active for an (infinite) long time, and keep on scanning for the 3 images, until I end it manually with "ALT+SHFT+C"

Any idea on how to keep the program awake and scanning, and keep looping
the actions?