[Question #642659]: Sikuli can no longer create new files

Hi all,

Would really appreciate any insight on this, as I've spent a lot of time troubleshooting to no avail.  I'm using Sikuli on a VM to do some morning checkouts for a suite of applications, and one week Sikuli stopped being able to write new files for screenshots or logs.  I also use it to encrypt login information, which involves creating and deleting a cipher text file every time a script is run.  However, I keep getting thrown this error:

[error] IOError ( (2, 'No such file or directory', 'I:\\Sikuli\\New folder\\Untitled.sikuli\\New Text Document.txt') )

Even though the line of code the error refers to is:

cipherFile = open('I:\\Sikuli\\New folder\\Untitled.sikuli\\New Text Document.txt', 'r+')

Which should create the file if it does not exist.  I've tried changing permissions on the folder its trying to write to, upgrading Sikuli to 1.1.1, and even manually creating I:\\Sikuli\\New folder\\Untitled.sikuli\\New Text Document.txt so that Sikuli could just write to it rather than have to make a new file.  Still no dice.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Would be greatly appreciated, I could use a fresh set of eyes on it.

Thanks!