[Question #642888]: Running Sikuli on Windows 7/8.1/10 which has to run a virtual machine

Hello, I have a new problem, is it possible to run sikuli through Java on a main machine which uses windows 7/8.1 or 10 to automate some tests on a virtual machine which uses windows xp? Also which is the best solution to transfer files between the virtual machine and the host system because I have to parse some things which are running on the VM.