[Question #643629]: Drag and drop while IF is untrue?

I am testing a website out, and there's a large drag and drop that keeps coming close to where I want it, but it's a bit random.
Is it possible to screenshot exactly what I want the output to be, and then create an IF statement that is along the lines of.
For example.
LINE 9 "find("1497326478425.png")" IF found then move to LINE 27, IF NOT found move to LINE 10.
LINE 10 "mouseMove(SCREEN.getCenter())" and drag and drop X-1, Return to LINE 9.

So if the above worked it would just keep repeating for ever until it eventually found the screenshot I'm after, upto me to design it to find it in seconds and not hours.