[Question #643827]: Win10 doesn’t render RDP sessions when local screen locked

With Windows 7 I was able to RDP into a test machine running Server 2012, kick off a sikuli script, and then lock my local Win7  client’s screen.  Windows would continue to render the RDP session (with the screen locked) and sikuli would be able to see images without issue.
Now that my local machine is Win10, however, it will no longer continue to render the RDP session when the screen is locked so all Sikuli image searches fail.  Does anybody know if there a workaround to get this to work with Win10?  Display settings and video card settings have had no effect.