Re: [Question #643830]: Print the current mouse cursors location

arminius is still having a problem:
I look through those documents, they have almost know examples of the code as it should be run.
I don't run right to the forums, I do give it a go, I tried "getMouseLocation()"
it returned "[error] NameError ( name 'getMouseLocation' is not defined )"
If you have the ear of whoever writes these documents ask them if they could please add more examples, the only other programming I'm familier with is autohotkey and conky, their documents always had code you could use, even if it wasn't quite right you could tweak it.