[Question #644217]: UnicodeEncodeError, ordinal not in range(128)?

Hello, I'm gettin the error below, I was thinking that was some character with accents (maybe wrong ocr) but I all the info from ocr is printed as there is no accent.

[error] IDE: (org.sikuli.scriptrunner.JythonScriptRunner@6fa5acfe).runScript: Exception: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 177-180: ordinal not in range(128)

The code section is:

    print 'CHECKPOINT8'
    pro_list=sorted(profit.items(), key = lambda t:t[1])[-npares:]
    print 'CHECKPOINT9'
    pro_selec_dict=dict(pro_list)
    print "Pros: ", pro_selec_dict

So, the script is not printing 'CHECKPOINT9' but it is printing 'CHECKPOINT8', so the problem is in:

pro_list=sorted(profit.items(), key = lambda t:t[1])[-npares:]

"profit" is a dict, it is printed before when running, no error.
"npares" is a variable, it is printed before when running, as I use 4, (" [-4:]"), the list contains 4 items.

Please, someone knows what is the problem?

Thank you!