[Question #645071]: How to setup Sikuli with appium for android

Hi Team,
could you please point me some document or steps to integrate sikuli with appium for android.

Here is the requirement
I have one application having multiple scrolls and click and edit text.
I want to automate these scenarios. All the time appium is not giving accurate result for some cases. So i am looking here to integrate sikuli with appium. So that i can use both appium and sikuli where ever it is required.
so could you please point me any integration steps to configure it.

Regards,
Shiva Oletti.