[Question #645358]: Scrollbar issue

How to scroll down with sikuli in selenium webdriver with java?

I am using screen.wheel(1 , 8); in my code to scroll down in an open window.

Sometimes it works fine but after running my script 4-5 times it behaves differently. Instead of scrolling vertically it starts scrolling horizontally.

s.doubleClick("C:\\SikuliX\\Images\\C_Drive.png");
    s.wheel( 1, 8);
  s.doubleClick("C:\\SikuliX\\Images\\DestinFolder.png");
  s.doubleClick("C:\\SikuliX\\Images\\CfgFolder.png")

Please help and let me know how i can move the scrollbar vertically for specific steps and in particular window.