[Question #645517]: How to find a text on flash webpage using java

I am using sikuli with java. I want to find a text on flash webpage and click it.

I tried using "screen.findText("Text to find on screen");" in Eclipse(Java). But i ended with following error:

Exception in thread "main" FindFailed: Region.findText: not yet implemented
  Line 1729, in file Region.java

	at org.sikuli.script.Region.findText(Region.java:1729)
	at org.sikuli.script.Region.findAllText(Region.java:1757)
	at demoscript.Dashboard_operations.Template_creation(Dashboard_operations.java:679)
	at demoscript.Dashboard_operations.main(Dashboard_operations.java:139)

Please suggest me the proper usage to find a text on screen and click on it using java.