[Question #646093]: Run Sikuli on Jenkins Window Batch Command Issue

Hi,

I have set up the Jenkins Slave node and is connected in my project configuration I have chose Build - Execute Windows batch command - see below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE-w.bat -r C:\SikuliX\MotorTrade.sikuli

but when I click on Build Now a list appeared on my screen showing and the build will fail:

at org.python.core.Py.loadAndInitClass(Py.java.895)
and so on

To close this list I must close it via Window Task Manager.

Could someone please tell me what I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks