Re: [Question #645517]: How to find a text on flash webpage using java

vignesh is still having a problem:
oh..then that was my fault..

I was doing well with sikuli 1.0.1 upto now. For OCR Text feature, i am
trying to migrate from 1.0.1 to 1.1.1.

Steps i did to upgrade:

1: Copied latest  sikulisetup-1.1.1 jar to existing C:/Sikuli.
2. Ran  sikulisetup-1.1.1 jar file and selected 2nd(Eclipse) and 3rd (OCR feature) options.
3. Downloaded the suggested jar files freshly during installation. Installation was successful.
4. In Eclipse project(where my script was present) removed 1.0.1 sikuli set up file and added  sikulisetup-1.1.1 file.

If anything wrong in this, please help me to do a proper upgrade to
1.1.1.

Thanks in advance.