[Question #646511]: Sikuli Xlrd - IndexError ( index out of range: 1)

Hi,

I have a xls spreadsheet and I have some data under column 1 and 2. The first two line of script worked but there is an error message saying: [error] IndexError ( index out of range: 1 )

var1 = first_sheet.cell_value(0,0) #works
var2 = first_sheet.cell_value(0,1) # works
var3 = first_sheet.cell(1,0).value #error

Can someone please tell me why is showing this error?

Thanks