Re: [Question #170179]: How compare text from a region and integer

Jp17 posted a new comment:
Hi,

I have tried the following code to verify values in two different
applications but it does not seem to work and the message log only
printing 'Value does not match'. Could you kindly point out where am I
doing it wrong?  Thanks

In my excel file column A I have list of values like 1, 2, 3, 4

var = sheet.col_values(0) #this part is working I have tried with print
var

var1 = Region() # this is the other application
var2 = var1.text() # the value here is 1

# below I want to check every value in column A and if there is match then print message accordingly
i = 0
for rows in sheet.col(3):
 if var2 == var[p]:
    print 'Value match'