[Question #647142]: SikuliX isn't working with mouse capture in VirtualBox

In VirtualBox (a virtual machine software), you can navigate around the virtual machine with mouse capture. This means you click on the window, and your cursor freezes and a new cursor appears inside your [virtual] machine. You navigate this new mouse with your trackpad/mouse just like normal, but Sikuli doesn't do that. Every time it moves/clicks, it does so with the real mouse, not the virtual one, even though if these same actions were done by hand they would capture the mouse/enter the virtual machine. Why is this, and how can I make it so that Sikuli moves the virtual mouse? And no, I can't install Sikuli inside the virtual machine as it's Android (Sikuli's unsupported on mobile).