[Question #647616]: Problem with not recognized window borders in Linux

I recently updated my system to Linux Mint 18.2 with Cinnamon and I'm currently using Sikuli 1.1.2 Nightly Build 2017-06-04.
(previously I was using Linux Mint 17.3 with that same version of Sikuli)

The image capture stopped working with a strange behavior. When I try to capture an image using the IDE and the screen darkens, the borders of the windows are displaced and disfigured, sometime the entire window is displaced a little lower than the original position, the internal content of the screen remains fine. Seems the borders loose the content and try to show what is behind it. It doesn't matter if I use the Intel or Nvidia GPUs or even a software rendered session, the same thing happens.

It doesn't seem to be a problem only with the image capture, the scripts that was already working doesn't work anymore when the images includes window borders, Sikuli doesn't recognize the borders of the windows in the screen its working on when trying to find images already saved that include borders.

These images was used mainly to recognize the window titles when it appears.