Re: [Question #647616]: Problem with not recognized window borders in Linux

Edmundo V. Neto posted a new comment:
someRegion = Region(1, 1, 200, 200)
img = capture(someRegion)
img.saveInBundle("testCapture")

---

[error] AttributeError ( 'unicode' object has no attribute
'saveInBundle' )

print(img)

---

/tmp/Sikulix_222893864/sikuliximage-1499974366825.png

Ok. The capture function doesn't return an image object in my system, it return an unicode object with the path where the image was saved.

Looking at these images. The active window loose its borders and shows
the content of another window (another terminal) behind it. The inactive
window behind the terminal (a firefox browser window) shows the borders
but again with the content of another firefox window that was behind the
visible one. I tested with a lot of open windows overlapped and not
maximized.

- The active visible window loose its borders
- The inactive visible window retains its borders
- In all windows the content was replaced with the content located in the same place of another window of the same running program (seems the first it found from the list of active windows)