Re: [Question #649156]: Highlight commands as they run

Description changed to:
I have a question about the Sikuli IDE itself, I have a script that has multiple lines with similar screenshots, I won't go into why I feel I need to do that, but I'm using "while not exists(Pattern("screenshot.png").targetOffset(206,-22)):
                                                                      sleep(1)"

But alot of the time it just waits forever, I need to lower the match
slighty, but when I "Ctrl Alt C" the program does not show where it was
upto.

Is there anyway of displaying where the script was upto when it was killed?
If I were to invest in two monitors would I see where Sikuli is upto on one screen as it's executing on the other screen?

Version 1.1.1
On Windows 7