Re: [Question #649152]: what does it mean background at the edges

masuo confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for detailed explanation.

When I capture button image, I put the cutting line very near around the button. So I could not understand "surrounding background towards the edges".
Now I understand.
In short, we should not contain images that may change, when capture target image.

I have tried to find any differences in result with regard to "the edge
of the image". And I have noticed a relationship between the edge of the
image and the search area. Although it may not be a good expression, the
edge of the image must be included in the search area.

I uploaded a concrete example.
http://masuo.doorblog.jp/archives/51793748.html