[Question #649925]: compile sikuli scripts, run exes?

Hi, long time don't use Sikuli, like 2 years now
does Sikuli now support compiling? I would like to compile my Sikuli scripts into a standallone executable exes, that could work on any windows 8.1 computer wo having sikuli installed. Also speed is key, I would like the scripts to run fast.

I read some stuff about that been available from Sikuli version 1.1.1 is that true???
I would like to script again in Sikuli, cuz all this time I've been using other paid packages with less powerfull img recognition tools, only due to compilation capabilities.
Thanks Advanced.