[Question #651217]: How to call a function from other module

Hi am new to sikuli. Please give the solution how to solve the below problem:

Am having 2 sikuli scripts.
Expectation:   => Script1 and 2 should run individually.(Script2 working fine, but not Script1)

Script1.sikuli:

import Script2
from Script2 import function2

popup("hello, I am script1")
Script2.function2()

Output : hello, I am script2, function1
                 hello, I am script2, function2
                 hello, I am script1

Not meeting the my expectation.My Expectation is
hello, I am script1
hello, I am script2, function2
Script2.sikuli:

from sikuli import *