Re: [Question #649118]: How to pass strings from a python script to Sikuli script?

dinev proposed the following answer:
1. You need to define "Fast" - how fast in seconds(or ms).
2. You need to define size of string - in bytes.
3. You need to define how many strings per second you need to read
4. You need to define power of underlying machine that will do the work

If you are doing something with sikuli like image recognition I doubt file read will be slow in comparison.
My first choice will be "file" if 1-4 questions have reasonable expectations.

However You can investigate :
1. pipes - sikuli script to open pipe to python script and to read directly from the pipe.
2. simple rest server run by sikuli that will get post request send by the python script
3. mysql database